Error 404 - Page not found!
The page you trying to reach does not exist, or has been moved. Please use the menus or the search box to find what you are looking for.
Meet Matt & Andrea
Subscribe By Email
- Why Do Men in Korea Think I’m a Prostitute? May 7, 2012
- The Big Announcement: Our Travel Plans! July 31, 2012
- A Purrfect Day: Visiting a Cat Cafe in Seoul June 21, 2012
- A Day in the Life of an ESL Teacher in Korea May 14, 2012
- A Cross Cultural Experience: Hosting Exchange Students May 24, 2013
- Outdoorsy Fun & Small Town Charm in Bend, Oregon May 21, 2013
- Downtown Spokane & The Historic Davenport Hotel May 17, 2013
- Get Inspired to Travel + A Giveaway! May 6, 2013
- Andrea: When I was in high school I always wanted to have ...
- Andrea: There are a lot of golf courses, that's for sure! ...
- Vanessa: This looks so fun! Once I moved away to college, m...
- Club Med Cancun: My friend live in Bend and he keeps telling me to ...
Bangkok Busan cambodia Chiang Mai china Europe expat expat life food Gwangju Gwangju-si Gyeonggi-do Hoi An holiday hong kong Italy Japan Jeju Island Koh Chang Koh Phi Phi Island Korea Kuala Lumpur Laos Luang Prabang Malaysia North Korea Okinawa Oregon phnom penh photography Phuket saigon Seoul Siem Reap singapore Southeast Asia South Korea taipei Taiwan Thailand travel United States USA vacation vietnam