Let’s say you’ve just read one of my very witty blog posts, and you’re feeling all warm and happy inside. Don’t you want to share that feeling with everyone you know? (I know I do, since I share my life with strangers on the internet everyday…) Maybe you’ve been reading for a while (hi there!), [...]
Today is a busy day–we’re off to Seattle for a quick trip to see our friends and family, eat delicious non-Asian food, and party it up at what should be a pretty awesome wedding! It will definitely be worth the long plane ride. In other news, I finally took the plunge and made a “World [...]
Meet Matt & Andrea
Subscribe By Email
- Why Do Men in Korea Think I’m a Prostitute? May 7, 2012
- The Big Announcement: Our Travel Plans! July 31, 2012
- A Purrfect Day: Visiting a Cat Cafe in Seoul June 21, 2012
- A Day in the Life of an ESL Teacher in Korea May 14, 2012
- Outdoorsy Fun & Small Town Charm in Bend, Oregon May 21, 2013
- Downtown Spokane & The Historic Davenport Hotel May 17, 2013
- Get Inspired to Travel + A Giveaway! May 6, 2013
- Hiking in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho: A Photo Essay May 3, 2013
- Andrea: Glad you liked it! :)...
- Rachel: Just wanted to say here I just finished the book a...
- Andrea: You are going to have so much fun in Thailand and ...
- Nate: Such great quotes! Where do we want to travel in t...